Subject Areas on Research
- Coding in the mammalian gustatory system.
- Effect of vertical sleeve gastrectomy on food selection and satiation in rats.
- Effects of electroacupuncture on gastric motility and heart rate variability in conscious rats.
- Elevated mu-opioid receptor expression in the nucleus of the solitary tract accompanies attenuated withdrawal signs after chronic low dose naltrexone in opiate-dependent rats.
- Modulation of neuroinflammation and memory dysfunction using percutaneous vagus nerve stimulation in mice.
- Role of glucocorticoids in tuning hindbrain stress integration.
- Trigeminal c-Fos expression and behavioral responses to pulpal inflammation in ferrets.
- Vagus nerve stimulation. A potential therapy for resistant depression?