Subject Areas on Research
- A National Snapshot of Patient-Reported Outcomes Comparing Types of Abdominal Flaps for Breast Reconstruction.
- Abdominal- versus thigh-based reconstruction of perineal defects in patients with cancer.
- Assessing the Relationship between Anxiety and Revision Surgery following Autologous Breast Reconstruction.
- Basic fibroblast growth factor expression following surgical delay of rat transverse rectus abdominis myocutaneous flaps.
- Comparison of gracilis and rectus abdominis myocutaneous flap neovaginal reconstruction performed during radical pelvic surgery: flap-specific morbidity.
- Delay in unipedicled TRAM flap reconstruction of the breast: a review of 76 consecutive cases.
- Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline: Autologous Breast Reconstruction with DIEP or Pedicled TRAM Abdominal Flaps.
- Gene expression in the rectus abdominus muscle of patients with and without pelvic organ prolapse.
- Imaging of athletic pubalgia and core muscle injuries: clinical and therapeutic correlations.
- Laparoscopic bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy in breast cancer patients after transverse rectus abdominus myocutaneous flap reconstructive surgery.
- Magnetic resonance imaging for pain after surgical treatment for athletic pubalgia and the "sports hernia".
- Rectus abdominis myocutaneous and myoperitoneal flaps for neovaginal reconstruction after radical pelvic surgery: comparison of flap-related morbidity.
- Rectus sheath hematoma after transvaginal follicle aspiration: a rare complication of in vitro fertilization.
- Retroperitoneal and rectus sheath hematomas.
- The location of abdominal wall blood vessels in relationship to abdominal landmarks apparent at laparoscopy.
- The spectrum of MR imaging in athletic pubalgia.
Keywords of People