Subject Areas on Research
- A case crossover study of triggers for hand injuries in commercial fishing.
- Assessment of Self-Contamination During Removal of Personal Protective Equipment for Ebola Patient Care.
- Association Between Glove Use While Preparing Patch Tests and Development of Rash.
- Is There a Correlation Between Infection Control Performance and Other Hospital Quality Measures?
- Making medical gloves safe.
- Prevention of laboratory animal allergy in the United States: a national survey.
- Universal glove and gown use and acquisition of antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the ICU: a randomized trial.