Immunoglobulin Class Switching
Subject Areas on Research
- AID expression during B-cell development: searching for answers.
- Aberrant immunoglobulin class switch recombination and switch translocations in activated B cell-like diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
- Alterations of the B-cell response by HIV-1 replication.
- B Cell Subsets Differentially Contribute to the T Cell-Independent Memory Pool.
- Coming together at the hinges: Therapeutic prospects of IgG3.
- Critical role for mouse marginal zone B cells in PF4/heparin antibody production.
- Delineation of the role of platelet-activating factor in the immunoglobulin G2 antibody response.
- Disparity in the kinetics of onset of hypermutation in immunoglobulin heavy and light chains.
- Germinal Center Hypoxia Potentiates Immunoglobulin Class Switch Recombination.
- Germinal center formation, immunoglobulin class switching, and autoantibody production driven by "non alpha/beta" T cells.
- Immune-Focusing Properties of Virus-like Particles Improve Protective IgA Responses.
- Immunization with the Haemophilus ducreyi trimeric autotransporter adhesin DsrA with alum, CpG or imiquimod generates a persistent humoral immune response that recognizes the bacterial surface.
- Immunoglobulin class switch recombination in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Neoteny in lymphocytes: Rag1 and Rag2 expression in germinal center B cells.
- PMS2 endonuclease activity has distinct biological functions and is essential for genome maintenance.
- Plexin-D1 is a novel regulator of germinal centers and humoral immune responses.
- Role of JAK3 in CD40-mediated signaling.
- T-independent activation-induced cytidine deaminase expression, class-switch recombination, and antibody production by immature/transitional 1 B cells.
- The CD19 signal transduction molecule is a response regulator of B-lymphocyte differentiation.
- The GS Protein-coupled A2a Adenosine Receptor Controls T Cell Help in the Germinal Center.
Keywords of People
- Buckley, Rebecca Hatcher, James Buren Sidbury Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics, in the School of Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology