Subject Areas on Research
- A case of female epispadias.
- Central hair loss in African American women: incidence and potential risk factors.
- Estrogenic ovulatory dysfunction or functional female hyperandrogenism: an argument to discard the term polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Female pattern hair loss.
- Hyperandrogenemia in human immunodeficiency virus-infected women with the lipodystrophy syndrome.
- Mullerian dysgenesis: a critical review of the literature.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: update on diagnosis and treatment.
- Trends in glyburide compared with insulin use for gestational diabetes treatment in the United States, 2000-2011.