Subject Areas on Research
- Cesarean delivery on maternal request: maternal and neonatal outcomes.
- Changing Patterns and Factors Associated With Mode of Delivery Among Pregnant Women With Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection in the United States.
- Ex utero intrapartum treatment procedure in a patient with arthrogryposis multiplex congenita, using continuous spinal anesthesia and intravenous nitroglycerin for uterine relaxation.
- Maternal obesity and major intraoperative complications during cesarean delivery.
- Multidisciplinary management of placenta percreta complicated by embolic phenomena.
Keywords of People
- Grotegut, Chad Aaron, Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine