Subject Areas on Research
- Conformational changes at the carboxyl terminus of Galpha occur during G protein activation.
- Electron microscopy and x-ray diffraction evidence for two Z-band structural states.
- G alpha t/G alpha i1 chimeras used to define structural basis of specific functions of G alpha t.
- Inhibition of rat brain phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase C by aluminum: regional differences, interactions with aluminum salts, and mechanisms.
- Minimal determinants for binding activated G alpha from the structure of a G alpha(i1)-peptide dimer.
- Modulation of the intracellular Ca2+ and inositol trisphosphate concentrations in murine T lymphocytes by the glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored protein sgp-60.
- YbiV from Escherichia coli K12 is a HAD phosphatase.