Subject Areas on Research
- Adjuvant intraperitoneal chromic phosphate therapy for women with apparent early ovarian carcinoma who have not undergone comprehensive surgical staging.
- Adjuvant therapy with intraperitoneal chromic phosphate (32P) in women with early ovarian carcinoma after comprehensive surgical staging.
- Chromium(III) picolinate produces chromosome damage in Chinese hamster ovary cells.
- Complexities of chromium carcinogenesis: role of cellular response, repair and recovery mechanisms.
- Differential impact of ionic and coordinate covalent chromium (Cr)-DNA binding on DNA replication.
- Differential sensitivity of chromium-mediated DNA interstrand crosslinks and DNA-protein crosslinks to disruption by alkali and EDTA.
- Emissions of air pollutants from household stoves: honeycomb coal versus coal cake.
- Incision of trivalent chromium [Cr(III)]-induced DNA damage by Bacillus caldotenax UvrABC endonuclease.
- Intraperitoneal chromic phosphate P 32 suspension therapy of malignant peritoneal cytology in endometrial carcinoma.
- Nucleotide excision repair functions in the removal of chromium-induced DNA damage in mammalian cells.
- Observations on the intraperitoneal distribution of chromic phosphate (32P) suspension for intraperitoneal therapy.
Keywords of People