Subject Areas on Research
- Acid rain mitigation experiment shifts a forested watershed from a net sink to a net source of nitrogen.
- Cause of CO poisoning, relation to halogenated agents still not clear.
- Characterization of DNA lesions induced by CaCrO4 in synchronous and asynchronous cultured mammalian cells.
- Effects of phosphate binders in moderate CKD.
- Ferroelectric thin films in fluidic environments: a new interface for sensing and manipulation of matter.
- Increasing weight-bearing physical activity and calcium intake for bone mass growth in children and adolescents: a review of intervention trials.
- Mortality patterns of rock and slag mineral wool production workers: an epidemiological and environmental study.
- Soluble vs insoluble hexavalent chromate. Relationship of mutation to in vitro transformation and particle uptake.
- The Phosphate Binder Ferric Citrate and Mineral Metabolism and Inflammatory Markers in Maintenance Dialysis Patients: Results From Prespecified Analyses of a Randomized Clinical Trial.
Keywords of People