Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of pH on the microhardness of renal calculi.
- Evaluation of synchronous twin pulse technique for shock wave lithotripsy: determination of optimal parameters for in vitro stone fragmentation.
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy: the use of chemical treatments for improved stone comminution.
- Renal calculi: pathogenesis, diagnosis, and medical therapy.
- Role of stone analysis in metabolic evaluation and medical treatment of nephrolithiasis.
- Tocolytic treatment for the management of preterm labor: a review of the evidence.
Keywords of People