Subject Areas on Research
- A mechanism for expansion of regulatory T-cell repertoire and its role in self-tolerance.
- A threshold for central T cell tolerance to an inducible serum protein
- Activation of arterial wall dendritic cells and breakdown of self-tolerance in giant cell arteritis.
- Activation-induced cytidine deaminase mediates central tolerance in B cells.
- Agent-based modeling of the context dependency in T cell recognition.
- Conserved cryptic recombination signals in Vkappa gene segments are cleaved in small pre-B cells.
- Deconstructing B cell tolerance to basement membranes.
- Diacylglycerol kinases in immune cell function and self-tolerance.
- Effects of the lpr mutation on elimination and inactivation of self-reactive B cells.
- EndoU is a novel regulator of AICD during peripheral B cell selection.
- Genetic elimination of α3(IV) collagen fails to rescue anti-collagen B cells.
- Immunological tolerance.
- Immunology of vascularized composite allotransplantation: a primer for hand surgeons.
- Kappa editing rescues autoreactive B cells destined for deletion in mice transgenic for a dual specific anti-laminin Ig.
- Maternal alloantigens promote the development of tolerogenic fetal regulatory T cells in utero.
- Mechanisms of self-tolerance and autoimmunity: from whole-animal phenotypes to molecular pathways.
- Modulating the wayward T cell: New horizons with immune checkpoint inhibitor treatments in autoimmunity, transplant, and cancer.
- Regulating regulatory T cells.
- Role of diacylglycerol kinases in T cell development and function.
- Self-antigen-presenting cells expressing diabetes-associated autoantigens exist in both thymus and peripheral lymphoid organs.
- Self-tolerance checkpoints in B lymphocyte development.
- Unexpected anti-alpha GalNAc antibodies in alpha-galactosyl transferase-deficient mice: complex relationship between genotype and the natural antibody repertoire.
Keywords of People
- Zhong, Xiaoping, Professor of Pediatrics, Integrative Immunobiology