Subject Areas on Research
- Allospecific CD4(+) effector memory T cells do not induce graft-versus-host disease in mice.
- An endogenous positively selecting peptide enhances mature T cell responses and becomes an autoantigen in the absence of microRNA miR-181a.
- CD95 (Fas)-dependent elimination of self-reactive B cells upon interaction with CD4+ T cells.
- Genetic elimination of α3(IV) collagen fails to rescue anti-collagen B cells.
- Kappa editing rescues autoreactive B cells destined for deletion in mice transgenic for a dual specific anti-laminin Ig.
- Lack of galectin-1 or galectin-3 alters B cell deletion and anergy in an autoantibody transgene model.
- Orphan nuclear receptors in T lymphocyte development.
- Self-antigen-presenting cells expressing diabetes-associated autoantigens exist in both thymus and peripheral lymphoid organs.
- Split tolerance in peripheral B cell subsets in mice expressing a low level of Igkappa-reactive ligand.
- T cell-mediated elimination of B7.2 transgenic B cells.
Keywords of People