Subject Areas on Research
- A suite of microplate reader-based colorimetric methods to quantify ammonium, nitrate, orthophosphate and silicate concentrations for aquatic nutrient monitoring.
- Acid rain mitigation experiment shifts a forested watershed from a net sink to a net source of nitrogen.
- Glycophase glass revisited: protein adsorption and cell growth on glass surfaces bearing immobilized glycerol monosaccharides.
- Medical Management of Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction in Patients With Advanced Renal Disease.
- Mortality patterns of rock and slag mineral wool production workers: an epidemiological and environmental study.
- The surface oxidation potential of melanosomes measured by free electron laser-photoelectron emission microscopy.
- Transcriptome, genetic editing, and microRNA divergence substantiate sympatric speciation of blind mole rat, Spalax.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine