Subject Areas on Research
- Autoreceptor control of serotonin dynamics.
- Autoreceptor presynaptic control of dopamine release from striatum is lost at early stages of manganese poisoning.
- Concurrent autoreceptor-mediated control of dopamine release and uptake during neurotransmission: an in vivo voltammetric study.
- Dopamine autoreceptor regulation of release and uptake in mouse brain slices in the absence of D(3) receptors.
- Effects of HTR1A C(-1019)G on amygdala reactivity and trait anxiety.
- Homeostatic mechanisms in dopamine synthesis and release: a mathematical model.
- Serotonin synthesis, release and reuptake in terminals: a mathematical model.