Subject Areas on Research
- A mass spectrometry-based probe of equilibrium intermediates in protein-folding reactions.
- Accuracy and precision of a new H/D exchange- and mass spectrometry-based technique for measuring the thermodynamic properties of protein-peptide complexes.
- Dynamics of glutathione and ophthalmate traced with 2H-enriched body water in rats and humans.
- Effect of fasting and feeding on measurement of carbon dioxide production using doubly labeled water.
- Fluid availability of sports drinks differing in carbohydrate type and concentration.
- Hydrogen bonding of beta-turn structure is stabilized in D(2)O.
- Mutational analysis of active site residues in the Staphylococcus aureus transpeptidase SrtA.
- Quantifying ceramide kinetics in vivo using stable isotope tracers and LC-MS/MS.