Subject Areas on Research
- Accumulation of environmental contaminants in wood duck (Aix sponsa) eggs, with emphasis on polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and polychlorinated dibenzofurans.
- Crystal lattice defects in nanocrystalline metacinnabar in contaminated streambank soils suggest a role for biogenic sulfides in the formation of mercury sulfide phases.
- Influence of amino acids cysteine and serine on aggregation kinetics of zinc and mercury sulfide colloids
- Mercury hair levels and factors that influence exposure for residents of Huancavelica, Peru.
- Methylation of mercury by bacteria exposed to dissolved, nanoparticulate, and microparticulate mercuric sulfides
- Mobility of Four Common Mercury Species in Model and Natural Unsaturated Soils.
- Net methylation of mercury in estuarine sediment microcosms amended with dissolved, nanoparticulate, and microparticulate mercuric sulfides.
- Precipitation of mercuric sulfide nanoparticles in NOM-containing water: Implications for the natural environment
Keywords of People
- Deshusses, Marc, Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative
- Hsu-Kim, Heileen, Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering