Subject Areas on Research
- An integrated genomic-based approach to individualized treatment of patients with advanced-stage ovarian cancer.
- Chemotherapy and high dose radiotherapy followed by resection for locally advanced nonsmall cell lung cancers.
- Chemotherapy with 5-fluorouracil and a platinum compound improves outcomes in metastatic small bowel adenocarcinoma.
- Cost-effectiveness of early palliative care intervention in recurrent platinum-resistant ovarian cancer.
- Patterns of recurrence after trimodality therapy for esophageal cancer.
- Secondary gastrointestinal cancer in childhood cancer survivors: a cohort study.
- Summaries for patients. Increased risk for gastrointestinal cancer in childhood cancer survivors.
- Testicular cancer survivorship: research strategies and recommendations.
- The role of Ctr1 and Ctr2 in mammalian copper homeostasis and platinum-based chemotherapy.
- The role of multi-modality adjuvant chemotherapy and radiation in women with advanced stage endometrial cancer.
- Thermodynamics of pyridine coordination in 1,4-phenylene bridged bimetallic (Pd, Pt) complexes containing two N,C,N' motifs, 1,4-M2-[C6(CH2NR2)4-2,3,5,6].
- Treatment Patterns for Advanced Non-Small-cell Lung Cancer After Platinum-containing Therapy in U.S. Community Oncology Clinical Practice.
- Use and impact of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with resected non-small cell lung cancer.
Keywords of People