Subject Areas on Research
- A simple route towards CuO nanowires and nanorods.
- Comparison of Amsorb, sodalime, and Baralyme degradation of volatile anesthetics and formation of carbon monoxide and compound a in swine in vivo.
- Effect of inhibitors of arachidonic acid metabolism on corneal neovascularization in the rat.
- Effects of delay in administration of potassium cardioplegia to the isolated rat heart.
- Electrical activity in the heart during hyperkalemic hypothermic cardioplegic arrest: site of origin and relationship to specialized conduction tissue.
- Interlaboratory validation of a new assay for DNA-protein crosslinks.
- Removal of 2-MIB and geosmin using UV/persulfate: contributions of hydroxyl and sulfate radicals.
- The effect of angiostatic steroids and beta-cyclodextrin tetradecasulfate on corneal neovascularization in the rat.