Subject Areas on Research
- Case of chronic eosinophilic leukemia with deletion of chromosome 16 and hepatitis C.
- Hypereosinophilic syndrome and hemimelia in a patient with chromosome 6p22.3 deletion.
- Images in cardiology: Loeffler's endocarditis resulting from acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Myelodysplasia as masquerader: A woman with hypereosinophilic syndrome and twelve years of "chronic ITP".
- The 2011 ACR meeting: what's new in the Windy City.
- The hypereosinophilic syndrome - an unusual cause of myocarditis and cardioembolic strokes.