Subject Areas on Research
- "Cold, cold heart": a case of severe hypothermia.
- A prospective, multicenter pilot study to evaluate the feasibility and safety of using the CoolGard System and Icy catheter following cardiac arrest.
- Association Between Increased Seizures During Rewarming After Hypothermia for Neonatal Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy and Abnormal Neurodevelopmental Outcomes at 2-Year Follow-up: A Nested Multisite Cohort Study.
- Cognitive dysfunction after cardiac surgery: revisiting etiology.
- Differential age effects of mean arterial pressure and rewarming on cognitive dysfunction after cardiac surgery.
- Effect of apolipoprotein E genotype on cerebral autoregulation during cardiopulmonary bypass.
- False increase BIS values with forced-air head warming.
- Grand mal seizure during cardiopulmonary bypass: probable lidocaine toxicity.
- Heated Humidified Breathing Circuit Rewarming in Hypothermic Patients Post-Cardiopulmonary Bypass-Pilot Study.
- Infant cardiopulmonary bypass: CD73 kinetics, association with clinical outcomes, and influence on serum adenosine production capacity.
- Neurologic outcomes after coronary artery bypass grafting with and without cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Prevention of cerebral hyperthermia during cardiac surgery by limiting on-bypass rewarming in combination with post-bypass body surface warming: a feasibility study.
- Prolonged rewarming time during allograft implantation predisposes to recurrent hepatitis C infection after liver transplantation.
- Temperature measurement during cardiac surgery.
- The Effect of patient warming during Caesarean delivery on maternal and neonatal outcomes: a meta-analysis.
- The rewarming rate and increased peak temperature alter neurocognitive outcome after cardiac surgery.
Keywords of People