Subject Areas on Research
- Case 24-1998: cholesterol atheroembolism.
- Cholesterol emboli after invasive cardiac procedures.
- Clinical problem-solving. Needle in a haystack.
- Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis associated with nephrotic syndrome in cholesterol atheroembolism: clinicopathological correlations.
- Models of preventable disease: contrast-induced nephropathy and cardiac surgery-associated acute kidney injury.
- Renal function, atherothrombosis extent, and outcomes in high-risk patients.