Subject Areas on Research
- A small cell variant of ALK-positive, CD8-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma with primary subcutaneous presentation mimicking subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma.
- ALK-negative anaplastic large cell lymphoma is a genetically heterogeneous disease with widely disparate clinical outcomes.
- ALK-negative anaplastic large cell lymphoma with extensive peripheral blood and bone marrow involvements manifested as "leukemic phase".
- Diagnosis of anaplastic large-cell lymphoma, including multifocal osseous KI-1 lymphoma, by fine-needle aspiration biopsy.
- In vitro and in vivo antitumor effect of the anti-CD26 monoclonal antibody 1F7 on human CD30+ anaplastic large cell T-cell lymphoma Karpas 299.
- Intraocular Ki-1 lymphoma in a 2-year-old boy.
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, NOS, and anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
- Primary anaplastic large cell lymphoma of the central nervous system: prognostic effect of ALK-1 expression.
- Primary cerebral ALK-1-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma in a child. Case report and literature review.
- The clinical significance of activated p-AKT expression in peripheral T-cell lymphoma.
Keywords of People
- Stefanovic, Alexandra, Instructor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Hematologic Malignancies and Cellular Therapy
- Stoecker, Maggie Marie, Assistant Professor of Pathology, Pathology