Subject Areas on Research
- Developmental neurotoxicity of perfluorinated chemicals modeled in vitro.
- Effects of perfluorinated chemicals on thyroid function, markers of ovarian reserve, and natural fertility.
- Exposure to polyfluoroalkyl chemicals and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder in U.S. children 12-15 years of age.
- Neurobehavioral teratogenicity of perfluorinated alkyls in an avian model.
- Oxidative stress from diverse developmental neurotoxicants: antioxidants protect against lipid peroxidation without preventing cell loss.
- Polyfluoroalkyl chemicals and menopause among women 20-65 years of age (NHANES).
- Prenatal exposure to perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances and the risk of hypertensive disorders of pregnancy.
- Serum perfluoroalkyl acids (PFAAs) and associations with behavioral attributes.