Subject Areas on Research
- A pseudo-outbreak of Aureobasidium species lower respiratory tract infections caused by reuse of single-use stopcocks during bronchoscopy.
- An investigation of a novel reusable radiochromic sheet for 2D dose measurement.
- Evidence-based approach to the maintenance of laboratory and medical equipment in resource-poor settings.
- Mycobacterium avium pseudo-outbreak associated with an outpatient bronchoscopy clinic: Lessons for reprocessing.
- N95 reprocessing by low temperature sterilization with 59% vaporized hydrogen peroxide during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic.
- Patient-care practices associated with an increased prevalence of hepatitis C virus infection among chronic hemodialysis patients.
- Pyrogenic reactions in hemodialysis patients, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Techniques to maximize flexible ureteroscope longevity.
- Versatile, Reusable, and Inexpensive Ultrasound Phantom Procedural Trainers.
Keywords of People