Subject Areas on Research
- A pseudo-outbreak of Aureobasidium species lower respiratory tract infections caused by reuse of single-use stopcocks during bronchoscopy.
- Evidence-based approach to the maintenance of laboratory and medical equipment in resource-poor settings.
- Patient-care practices associated with an increased prevalence of hepatitis C virus infection among chronic hemodialysis patients.
- Pyrogenic reactions in hemodialysis patients, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Techniques to maximize flexible ureteroscope longevity.
- Versatile, Reusable, and Inexpensive Ultrasound Phantom Procedural Trainers.
Keywords of People