Subject Areas on Research
- Boiler briquette coal versus raw coal: Part II--Energy, greenhouse gas, and air quality implications.
- Chapter two: methodologies for characterisation of combustion sources and for quantification of their emissions.
- Combustion sources of particles. 1. Health relevance and source signatures.
- Combustion sources of particles: 2. Emission factors and measurement methods.
- Dioxinlike properties of a trichloroethylene combustion-generated aerosol.
- Mosquito coil emissions and health implications.