Subject Areas on Research
- Boiler Briquette Coal versus Raw Coal: Part II-Energy, Greenhouse Gas, and Air Quality Implications.
- Boiler briquette coal versus raw coal: Part I--Stack gas emissions.
- Chapter two: methodologies for characterisation of combustion sources and for quantification of their emissions.
- Combustion sources of particles. 1. Health relevance and source signatures.
- Combustion sources of particles: 2. Emission factors and measurement methods.
- Dioxinlike properties of a trichloroethylene combustion-generated aerosol.
- Exposure-response relationships between lifetime exposure to residential coal smoke and respiratory symptoms and illnesses in Chinese children.
- Mosquito coil emissions and health implications.