Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of turnaround times in pathology: an approach using failure time analysis.
- Brief reports for disseminating systematic reviews to nurses.
- Career Development of Young Physician-Scientists in the Cardiovascular Sciences: Perspective and Advice From the Early Career Committee of the Cardiopulmonary, Critical Care, and Resuscitation Council of the American Heart Association.
- Effects of educational intervention in waiting room on patient satisfaction.
- Family physicians as team leaders: "time" to share the care.
- Health policy: Health-care implications of resident duty-hour restrictions.
- Impact of emergency department volume on registered nurse time at the bedside.
- Impact of preoperative briefings on operating room delays: a preliminary report.
- Lying to insurance companies: the desire to deceive among physicians and the public.
- Managing from the middle: integrating midlife challenges of children, elder parents, and career.
- Optimization of operating room allocation using linear programming techniques.
- Refining outlining skills. Part I: The topic or sentence method.
- Remediating organizational functioning in children with ADHD: immediate and long-term effects from a randomized controlled trial.
- Residency is not a race: our ten-year experience with a flexible schedule residency training option.
- Time: the forgotten outcome.
Keywords of People