Subject Areas on Research
- Aquacultured rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) possess a large core intestinal microbiota that is resistant to variation in diet and rearing density.
- Coastal ecosystem-based management with nonlinear ecological functions and values.
- Culture of echinoderm larvae through metamorphosis.
- Economics. Sustainability and global seafood.
- Recognize fish as food in policy discourse and development funding.
- Seasonal influence of scallop culture on nutrient flux, bacterial pathogens and bacterioplankton diversity across estuaries off the Bohai Sea Coast of Northern China.
- Vulnerability of coastal livelihoods to shrimp farming: Insights from Mozambique.
Keywords of People