Subject Areas on Research
- An algorithmic approach for managing orthopaedic surgical wounds of the foot and ankle.
- Complications of elastic stable intramedullary nail fixation of pediatric femoral fractures, and how to avoid them.
- Corrective osteotomy for isolated malunion of the palmar lunate facet in distal radius fractures.
- Cubitus varus associated with dislocation of both the medial portion of the triceps and the ulnar nerve.
- Invited commentary.
- Isolated ulnar shortening osteotomy for the treatment of extra-articular distal radius malunion.
- Malunions and nonunions of the forearm.
- New concepts in the treatment of distal radius fractures.
- Nonreamed locking intramedullary nailing for open fractures of the tibia.
Keywords of People