Subject Areas on Research
- Baroreflex-mediated cardiovascular responses to hyperbaric oxygen.
- Dependence of serotonergic and other nonadrenergic enteric neurons on norepinephrine transporter expression.
- Extrinsic surgical denervation inhibits Clostridium difficile toxin A-induced enteritis in rats.
- Postsynaptic requirement for Abl kinases in assembly of the neuromuscular junction.
- Surgical autonomic denervation results in altered colonic motility: an explanation for low anterior resection syndrome?
- Twenty-Four-Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Reduction Patterns After Renal Denervation in the SPYRAL HTN-OFF MED Trial.