Subject Areas on Research
- A lift assist team in an acute care hospital-prevention of injury or transfer of risk during patient-handling tasks?
- Declining rates of work-related overexertion back injuries among union drywall installers in Washington State, 1989-2008: Improved work safety or shifting of care?
- Disabling back injuries in nursing personnel.
- Ergonomic risk factors for low back pain in North Carolina crab pot and gill net commercial fishermen.
- Evaluating ergonomic stresses in North Carolina commercial crab pot and gill net fishermen.
- Musculoskeletal symptoms among commercial fishers in North Carolina.
- Predictors of shoulder and back injuries in nursing home workers: a prospective study.
- Prevalence and risk factors associated with low back pain among health care providers in a Kuwait hospital.