Subject Areas on Research
- A human monoclonal antibody prevents malaria infection by targeting a new site of vulnerability on the parasite.
- A targeted and adjuvanted nanocarrier lowers the effective dose of liposomal amphotericin B and enhances adaptive immunity in murine cutaneous leishmaniasis.
- Adjuvanticity and protective immunity of Plasmodium yoelii nigeriensis blood-stage soluble antigens encapsulated in fusogenic liposome.
- Antibody Feedback Limits the Expansion of B Cell Responses to Malaria Vaccination but Drives Diversification of the Humoral Response.
- Durable HIV-1 antibody and T-cell responses elicited by an adjuvanted multi-protein recombinant vaccine in uninfected human volunteers.
- How to train your antibody to fight malaria.
- In vitro and in vivo inhibition of malaria parasite infection by monoclonal antibodies against Plasmodium falciparum circumsporozoite protein (CSP).
- Malaria vaccine efficacy: the difficulty of detecting and diagnosing malaria.
- Malaria vaccine trial endpoints - bridging the gaps between trial design, public health and the next generation of vaccines.
- Malaria vaccine trials in pregnant women: An imperative without precedent.
- Preclinical Evaluation of a Replication-Deficient Recombinant Adenovirus Serotype 5 Vaccine Expressing Guanylate Cyclase C and the PADRE T-helper Epitope.
- Protein/AS01B vaccination elicits stronger, more Th2-skewed antigen-specific human T follicular helper cell responses than heterologous viral vectors.
- Qualified Biolayer Interferometry Avidity Measurements Distinguish the Heterogeneity of Antibody Interactions with Plasmodium falciparum Circumsporozoite Protein Antigens.
- gammadelta T cells are a component of early immunity against preerythrocytic malaria parasites.
Keywords of People