Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of epidermal growth factor receptor inhibits KCNQ2/3 current through two distinct pathways: membrane PtdIns(4,5)P2 hydrolysis and channel phosphorylation.
- Antihistamine mepyramine directly inhibits KCNQ/M channel and depolarizes rat superior cervical ganglion neurons.
- Characterization of the hyperpolarization-activated chloride current in dissociated rat sympathetic neurons.
- Genistein inhibits voltage-gated sodium currents in SCG neurons through protein tyrosine kinase-dependent and kinase-independent mechanisms.
- Increased expression of galanin in the rat superior cervical ganglion after pre- and postganglionic nerve lesions.
- NGF inhibits M/KCNQ currents and selectively alters neuronal excitability in subsets of sympathetic neurons depending on their M/KCNQ current background.
- Rapsyn clusters neuronal acetylcholine receptors but is inessential for formation of an interneuronal cholinergic synapse.