Subject Areas on Research
- 30-Day Outcomes After Intraoperative Leak Testing for Bariatric Surgery Patients.
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch.
- Does experience preclude leaks in laparoscopic gastric bypass?
- Effect of staple height on gastrojejunostomy during laparoscopic gastric bypass: a multicenter prospective randomized trial.
- Evaluation of endoscopic harmonic diverticulostomy.
- Intraoperative techniques to prevent air leaks.
- Rationale and design of The National Emphysema Treatment Trial: a prospective randomized trial of lung volume reduction surgery. The National Emphysema Treatment Trial Research Group.
- Reduction of surgical site infections after laparoscopic gastric bypass with circular stapled gastrojejunostomy.
- Surgical techniques to avoid parenchymal injury during lung resection (fissureless lobectomy).
- Technical considerations for transabdominal loading of the circular stapler in laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass.
- Technique of thoracoscopic basilar segmentectomy.
- The Effect of Route of Anvil Insertion on Stricture Rates with Circular Stapled Gastrojejunostomy During Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass.