Subject Areas on Research
- Aggressive "benign" primary spine neoplasms: osteoblastoma, aneurysmal bone cyst, and giant cell tumor.
- Aneurysmal bone cyst formation within a chondroblastoma: case report.
- Aneurysmal bone cyst of the atlas: successful treatment through selective arterial embolization: case report.
- Embolization of sacral tumors.
- Ipsilateral fibular slide grafts in the management of distal fibula lesions.
- Juxtaphyseal aneurysmal bone cysts.
- Pathological bone fractures in a 20-year old athletic male with multifocal solitary plasmacytoma of bone.
- Vertebra plana due to an aneurysmal bone cyst of the lumbar spine. Case report and review of the literature.