Subject Areas on Research
- Antibody binding to a conformation-dependent epitope induces L-selectin association with the detergent-resistant cytoskeleton.
- Cutaneous infection by Mycobacterium haemophilum and kansasii in an IgA-deficient man.
- G protein beta gamma subunits stimulate phosphorylation of Shc adapter protein.
- Sensitivity of mature Erbb2 to geldanamycin is conferred by its kinase domain and is mediated by the chaperone protein Hsp90.
- The MEK pathway is required for stimulation of p21(WAF1/CIP1) by transforming growth factor-beta.
- Therapeutic drug monitoring of antimycobacterial drugs in patients with both tuberculosis and advanced human immunodeficiency virus infection.