Subject Areas on Research
- Acute spinal ligament disruption: MR imaging with anatomic correlation.
- Assessment of injury to the posterior ligamentous complex in thoracolumbar spine trauma.
- Assessment of injury to the thoracolumbar posterior ligamentous complex in the setting of normal-appearing plain radiography.
- Confusion regarding mechanisms of injury in the setting of thoracolumbar spinal trauma: a survey of The Spine Trauma Study Group (STSG).
- Interrater reliability of identifying indicators of posterior ligamentous complex disruption when plain films are indeterminate in thoracolumbar injuries.
- Long-term outcomes following abdominal sacrocolpopexy for pelvic organ prolapse.
- The effect of posterior polyester tethers on the biomechanics of proximal junctional kyphosis: a finite element analysis.
- Therapeutic decision making in thoracolumbar spine trauma.