Subject Areas on Research
- Amiodarone-liposome interaction: a multinuclear NMR and X-ray diffraction study.
- Anti-EGFRvIII monoclonal antibody armed with 177Lu: in vivo comparison of macrocyclic and acyclic ligands.
- Ciliopathy proteins regulate paracrine signaling by modulating proteasomal degradation of mediators.
- Dietary isothiocyanate-induced apoptosis via thiol modification of DNA topoisomerase IIα.
- Distribution and function of the hydrogen sulfide-sensitive TRPA1 ion channel in rat urinary bladder.
- Effects of phenethyl isothiocyanate, a carcinogenesis inhibitor, on xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes and nitrosamine metabolism in rats.
- Gene duplication in the diversification of secondary metabolism: tandem 2-oxoglutarate-dependent dioxygenases control glucosinolate biosynthesis in Arabidopsis.
- Mechanism of enhancement of esophageal tumorigenesis by 6-phenylhexyl isothiocyanate.
- Phase 1 Study of a Sulforaphane-Containing Broccoli Sprout Homogenate for Sickle Cell Disease.
- Radiolabeling and in vitro evaluation of (67)Ga-NOTA-modular nanotransporter--a potential Auger electron emitting EGFR-targeted radiotherapeutic.
- Response of Drosophila to wasabi is mediated by painless, the fly homolog of mammalian TRPA1/ANKTM1.
- Rotational dynamics of chloroplast ATP synthase in phospholipid vesicles.
- Structure-activity relationships of arylalkyl isothiocyanates for the inhibition of 4-(methylnitrosamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-butanone metabolism and the modulation of xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes in rats and mice.
- Sulforaphane induces inhibition of human umbilical vein endothelial cells proliferation by apoptosis.
- The Arabidopsis epithiospecifier protein promotes the hydrolysis of glucosinolates to nitriles and influences Trichoplusia ni herbivory.
- Urinary isothiocyanates; glutathione S-transferase M1, T1, and P1 polymorphisms; and risk of colorectal cancer: the Multiethnic Cohort Study.
Keywords of People