Subject Areas on Research
- A mouse model for hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia (HHT) type 2.
- Amniotic band syndrome in fetal lambs. I: Fetoscopic release and morphometric outcome.
- Developmental anomalies of the skin.
- Maternal homozygosity for the common MTHFR mutation as a potential risk factor for offspring with limb defects.
- Pelger-Huet anomaly in an infant with multiple congenital anomalies.
- Prenatal genetic diagnosis of Neu-Laxova syndrome.
- Retinoic acid receptor alpha function in vertebrate limb skeletogenesis: a modulator of chondrogenesis.
- Skeletal abnormalities in doubly heterozygous Bmp4 and Bmp7 mice.
Keywords of People