Subject Areas on Research
- Do Fixed or Mobile Bearing Implants Have Better Survivorship in Medial Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty? A Study From the Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry.
- Erratum to "The change in length of the medial and lateral collateral ligaments during in vivo knee flexion".
- MCL injuries of the knee: current concepts review.
- Management of acute isolated medial and posteromedial instability of the knee.
- Management of medial-sided knee injuries, part 1: medial collateral ligament.
- Outcomes of Grade III Medial Collateral Ligament Injuries Treated Concurrently With Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: A Multicenter Study.
- Return to Play After Medial Collateral Ligament Injury.
- The effect of anterior cruciate ligament deficiency on the in vivo elongation of the medial and lateral collateral ligaments.