Subject Areas on Research
- A survey of reports of quetiapine-associated hyperglycemia and diabetes mellitus.
- A systematic review on the application of pharmacoepidemiology in assessing prescription drug-related adverse events in pediatrics.
- Automated support for pharmacovigilance: a proposed system.
- Cancer pharmacogenomics and pharmacoepidemiology: setting a research agenda to accelerate translation.
- Factors predicting change in prescription and nonprescription drug use in a community-residing black and white elderly population.
- Good pharmacovigilance practices: technology enabled.
- Histamine2 receptor antagonist use and decline in cognitive function among community dwelling elderly.
- Methodological considerations in observational comparative effectiveness research for implantable medical devices: an epidemiologic perspective.
- Pediatric post-marketing safety systems in North America: assessment of the current status.
- Pharmacovigilance in the 21st century: new systematic tools for an old problem.
- Role of pharmacoepidemiology in evaluating prescription drug safety in pediatrics.
- The Asian Pharmacoepidemiology Network (AsPEN): promoting multi-national collaboration for pharmacoepidemiologic research in Asia.
Keywords of People