Subject Areas on Research
- A Pharmacoepidemiologic Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of Clindamycin in Infants.
- A survey of reports of quetiapine-associated hyperglycemia and diabetes mellitus.
- Automated support for pharmacovigilance: a proposed system.
- Cancer pharmacogenomics and pharmacoepidemiology: setting a research agenda to accelerate translation.
- Data linkage in pharmacoepidemiology: A call for rigorous evaluation and reporting.
- Factors predicting change in prescription and nonprescription drug use in a community-residing black and white elderly population.
- Histamine2 receptor antagonist use and decline in cognitive function among community dwelling elderly.
- Linking electronic health data in pharmacoepidemiology: Appropriateness and feasibility.
- Methodological considerations in observational comparative effectiveness research for implantable medical devices: an epidemiologic perspective.
- Modeling of treatment response to erythropoiesis-stimulating agents as a function of center- and patient-related variables: results from the Anemia Cancer Treatment (ACT) study.
- Pediatric post-marketing safety systems in North America: assessment of the current status.
- Pharmacovigilance in the 21st century: new systematic tools for an old problem.
Keywords of People