Subject Areas on Research
- Detection and phylogenetic analysis of group 1 coronaviruses in South American bats.
- Detection of a novel and highly divergent coronavirus from asian leopard cats and Chinese ferret badgers in Southern China.
- Enteric viruses associated with HIV infection in Tanzanian children with chronic diarrhea.
- Prevalence and genetic diversity of coronaviruses in bats from China.
- Reverse genetics with a full-length infectious cDNA of the Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Virus hunters: catching bugs in the field.