Subject Areas on Research
- Consumption of a high-galactose diet induces diabetic-like changes in the inner ear.
- Staggered cell-intrinsic timing of ath5 expression underlies the wave of ganglion cell neurogenesis in the zebrafish retina.
- Survival of adult rat retinal ganglion cells with regrown axons in peripheral nerve grafts: a comparison of graft attachment with suture of fibrin glue.
- Temporal control of gene deletion in sensory ganglia using a tamoxifen-inducible Advillin-Cre-ERT2 recombinase mouse.
- The menthol receptor TRPM8 is the principal detector of environmental cold.
Keywords of People
- Jabba, Sairam V., Research Scientist, Anesthesiology