Subject Areas on Research
- Asthma induced by exposure to spray polyurethane foam insulation in a residential home.
- Butyl isocyanide as a probe of the activation mechanism of soluble guanylate cyclase. Investigating the role of non-heme nitric oxide.
- Feasibility study of respiratory questionnaire and peak flow recordings in autobody shop workers exposed to isocyanate-containing spray paint: observations and limitations.
- Inhalation exposure system used for acute and repeated-dose methyl isocyanate exposures of laboratory animals.
- Quantification and statistical modeling--part I: breathing-zone concentrations of monomeric and polymeric 1,6-hexamethylene diisocyanate.
- Quantification and statistical modeling--part II: dermal concentrations of monomeric and polymeric 1,6-hexamethylene diisocyanate.
- Stability of patch test allergens.
- Targeting Akt3 signaling in malignant melanoma using isoselenocyanates.
- Transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 antagonists block the noxious effects of toxic industrial isocyanates and tear gases.
Keywords of People
- De Caceres Bustos, Anabel, Research Scientist, Senior, Anesthesiology
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Jordt, Sven Eric, Associate Professor in Anesthesiology, Pharmacology & Cancer Biology