Subject Areas on Research
- Amphiphilic cationic Zn-porphyrins with high photodynamic antimicrobial activity.
- Characterization of non-equilibrium nanoparticle adsorption on a model biological substrate.
- Direct and Selective 3-Amidation of Indoles Using Electrophilic N-[(Benzenesulfonyl)oxy]amides.
- Effects of humic substances on precipitation and aggregation of zinc sulfide nanoparticles.
- Emission-tunable microwave synthesis of highly luminescent water soluble CdSe/ZnS quantum dots.
- Evaluation of fully 3-D emission mammotomography with a compact cadmium zinc telluride detector.
- Impact of ZnO and ZnS nanoparticles in sewage sludge-amended soil on bacteria, plant and invertebrates.
- Influence of amino acids cysteine and serine on aggregation kinetics of zinc and mercury sulfide colloids.
- Olfactory marker protein mRNA is found in axons of olfactory receptor neurons.
- One- and two-photon absorption of highly conjugated multiporphyrin systems in the two-photon Soret transition region.
- Precipitation and growth of zinc sulfide nanoparticles in the presence of thiol-containing natural organic ligands.
- Selective α-amination and α-acylation of esters and amides via dual reactivity of O-acylhydroxylamines toward zinc enolates.
- Similarities between inorganic sulfide and the strong Hg(II)-complexing ligands in municipal wastewater effluent.
- Zinc modulation of GABAA receptor-mediated chloride flux in rat hippocampal slices.
Keywords of People