Subject Areas on Research
- Divalent metal transporter-1 decreases metal-related injury in the lung.
- Genomic analysis of human lung fibroblasts exposed to vanadium pentoxide to identify candidate genes for occupational bronchitis.
- Susceptibility of cyclooxygenase-2-deficient mice to pulmonary fibrogenesis.
- Vanadium-induced HB-EGF expression in human lung fibroblasts is oxidant dependent and requires MAP kinases.
- Vanadium-induced STAT-1 activation in lung myofibroblasts requires H2O2 and P38 MAP kinase.
- Vanadyl sulfate inhibits NO production via threonine phosphorylation of eNOS.