Subject Areas on Research
- Electrochemical and electrochemiluminescence study of Ru(bpy)(2+)3-doped silica nanoparticles with covalently grafted biomacromolecules.
- Electrochemiluminescence detection with integrated indium tin oxide electrode on electrophoretic microchip for direct bioanalysis of lincomycin in the urine.
- Evaluation of a simpler technique for in-vivo labelling of red blood cells with 99mTc.
- Imposex induction in the mud snail, Ilyanassa obsoleta by three tin compounds.
- Multicomponent patterning of indium tin oxide.
- Phonon self-energy and origin of anomalous neutron scattering spectra in SnTe and PbTe thermoelectrics.
- Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis in workers at an indium processing facility.
- Size-controlled electrochemical synthesis and properties of SnO2 nanotubes.
- Solution-processed, antimony-doped tin oxide colloid films enable high-performance TiO2 photoanodes for water splitting.
Keywords of People