Subject Areas on Research
- A hard (metal) case: Value of analytical scanning electron microscopy.
- Antiviral activity of mixed-valence rare earth borotungstate heteropoly blues against influenza virus in mice.
- Association of molybdopterin guanine dinucleotide with Escherichia coli dimethyl sulfoxide reductase: effect of tungstate and a mob mutation.
- Chiral polyoxometalate-induced enantiomerically 3D architectures: a new route for synthesis of high-dimensional chiral compounds.
- Surfactant-assisted synthesis of Keggin-type polyoxometalates nanorods.
- The relationship of Mo, molybdopterin, and the cyanolyzable sulfur in the Mo cofactor.
- [Synthesis and anti-influenza virus activities of heteropoly compounds containing rare earth elements].