Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) on cytokine production and expression of VIP receptors in thymocyte subsets.
- Multiple endocytic pathways of G protein-coupled receptors delineated by GIT1 sensitivity.
- Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide stimulates secretion in T84 cells.
- The localization of sensory nerve fibers and receptor binding sites for sensory neuropeptides in canine mesenteric lymph nodes.
- Vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) inhibits the proliferation of bone marrow progenitors through the VPAC1 receptor.
- Vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP) receptors in the canine gastrointestinal tract.
- Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor binding sites in the human gastrointestinal tract: localization by autoradiography.
- Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide type-1 receptor regulation. Desensitization, phosphorylation, and sequestration.