Subject Areas on Research
- Decreased density, but not number, of N-methyl-D-aspartate, glycine and phencyclidine binding sites in hippocampus of senescent rats.
- Distribution of GABAA, GABAB, and glycine receptors in the central auditory system of the big brown bat, Eptesicus fuscus.
- Effects of NMDA receptor glycine recognition site antagonism on cerebral metabolic rate for glucose and cerebral blood flow in the conscious rat.
- Effects of glycine receptor antagonism on spreading depression in the rat.
- Glycine antagonism does not block ischemic spontaneous depolarization in the rat.
- Glycine receptor antagonism. Effects of ACEA-1021 on the minimum alveolar concentration for halothane in the rat.
- Glycine receptor beta-subunit gene mutation in spastic mouse associated with LINE-1 element insertion.
- In vivo models of cerebral ischemia: effects of parenterally administered NMDA receptor glycine site antagonists.
- Manganese poisoning reduces strychnine-insensitive glycine binding sites in the globus pallidus of the mouse brain.
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor plasticity in kindling: quantitative and qualitative alterations in the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor-channel complex.
- Physiology of neuronal subtypes in the respiratory-vocal integration nucleus retroamigualis of the male zebra finch.
- Progression of a focal ischemic lesion in rat brain during treatment with a novel glycine/NMDA antagonist: an in vivo three-dimensional diffusion-weighted MR microscopy study.
- Receptor targeting and heterogeneity at interneuronal nicotinic cholinergic synapses in vivo.
- Regionally distinct stoichiometry for N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor domains in brain.
- The human glycine receptor: a new probe that is linked to the X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets gene.
- Zebrafish bandoneon mutants display behavioral defects due to a mutation in the glycine receptor beta-subunit.
Keywords of People