Subject Areas on Research
- Autofeedback suppression of growth hormone (GH) secretion in transgenic mice expressing a human GH reporter targeted by tyrosine hydroxylase 5'-flanking sequences to the hypothalamus.
- Development of a fluorescent ligand-binding assay using the AcroWell filter plate.
- Diverse neurotoxicants converge on gene expression for neuropeptides and their receptors in an in vitro model of neurodifferentiation: effects of chlorpyrifos, diazinon, dieldrin and divalent nickel in PC12 cells.
- Erythromycin lacks colon prokinetic effect in children with functional gastrointestinal disorders: a retrospective study.
- Functional characterization of a neuropeptide F-like receptor from Drosophila melanogaster.
- Identification of Drosophila neuropeptide receptors by G protein-coupled receptors-beta-arrestin2 interactions.
- The Dh gene of Drosophila melanogaster encodes a diuretic peptide that acts through cyclic AMP.
- The sustainability of interactions between the orexin-1 receptor and beta-arrestin-2 is defined by a single C-terminal cluster of hydroxy amino acids and modulates the kinetics of ERK MAPK regulation.